Oso’s take on the classic men’s shirt, the Guayabera Shirt, or “summer shirt”! This shirt style became popular for hot or humid weather (particularly in Cuba, the Caribbean and Mexico) and is known to have pleats that run down the front. It is often considered formalwear — but not our Oso take on it. Yes, it can be worn as a party shirt, but also as an everyday shirt. It’s as if we mixed the guayabera shirt style with a classic baseball shirt into one (the stitching from the back down the front of the shirt comes from classic baseball shirts). So good, we named it after the famous Jackie Robinson.
Shop the Look
You Might Also Like
- Elisse P.Verified BuyerReviewingRobinson Shirt, White 6I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect white top
- Sarah S.Verified BuyerReviewingRobinson Shirt, OasisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAdorable
Love this shirt
- Danielle R.Verified BuyerReviewingRobinson Shirt, Light BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoDelightfully Original!
My son loves this shirt. The animal print is detailed and so adorable, and the quality is top notch.
- Meghan W.Verified ReviewerReviewingRobinson Shirt, OasisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoShort Sleeve Button Up
I bought it all colors! My son does not mind wearing this collared shirt and he is picky!
- Sarah S.Verified BuyerReviewingRobinson Shirt, Citrus 4I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSo cute!
Free & Easy 30 Day Returns
Stellar SF-Based Customer Service
Free Shipping Over $150