Our baby jacket's custom developed merino wool cotton blend is naturally temperature controlling, durable, and super soft. The stitched sleeve openings provide an extra inch of room to grow. Preshrunk to retain shape.
Pat Baby Jacket
- Merino wool cotton blend
- Machine wash and dry
Shop the Look
You Might Also Like
- Donna R.Verified BuyerReviewingPat Baby Jacket, Blue 6mI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBlue monogram sweater
- Alice J.Verified BuyerReviewingPat Baby Jacket, Seafoam 18mI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSoftest knit
This sweater jacket is so flattering and soft against my son’s skin - we love it!
- Katherine G.Verified BuyerReviewingPat Baby Jacket, SeafoamI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoSo close to perfect
What I love about this jacket: the fiber content; the styling; the high-quality finishing; the versatility and utility. I really can't say enough about the styling in particular; as soon as I saw this jacket I knew it was the only possible baby jacket I would ever be satisfied with. The buttons are thick and strong, the grosgrain-reinforced placket is sturdy. My daughter wears this jacket almost every day.
Where it fell short: The knit is a bit looser than e.g. some machine-knit woolen pants we have from a well-known wool/cloth diaper company, which are just magically stretchy, snug, and soft despite being 100% wool. They also fuzz a bit more, which could be because of the cotton content, but I'm not sure.
Also, the seafoam color comes up a lot bluer in person than the product photos suggest (but pretty close to the photos on the child). I was really hoping for a very gender-neutral light green. My daughter wears a lot of purple, green, yellow, and neutrals, mostly avoiding blues and pinks. If Oso offered a grassier green (light or deep!), sunny/egg-yolk yellow, or lilac/periwinkle, I would certainly buy this again, even though she hasn't grown out of this one yet. As it is I'm very likely to buy it in her next size; I'm actually thinking about going for the deep blue color this time.
- Cheri A.Verified BuyerReviewingPat Baby Jacket, BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBeautiful sweater
Looks traditional and fancy!! How ever, it has a modern softness and will be an everyday sweater !! Loved it so much I went online and purchased another set in green!!
- Abby J.Verified BuyerReviewingPat Baby Jacket, BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove
Everyone always compliments this jacket when my little guy is wearing it! It is so adorable yet so practical. We love the material- comfy for baby. It is one of my go to layers in these cold months!
Free & Easy 30 Day Returns
Stellar SF-Based Customer Service
Free Shipping Over $150