Kids are messy. And we know that. So we created the ultimate solution. A no-mess, super cute, full coverage bib. Think of maximum comfort and durability, without the plastic feel (finally!). We tucked a waterproof layer inside two layers of organic cotton and made it incredibly soft so you can gently wipe little faces after meal time.
Shop the Look
You Might Also Like
- Megan K.Verified BuyerReviewingWaterproof Bib, Eat Your Ice Cream O/SI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 minutes agoBirthday Bib
My go-to present for all the littles in my life. Super easy present to wear on their birthday!
- Chelsea H.Verified BuyerReviewingWaterproof Bib, OasisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this bib
I love how this bib looks chic and covers baby’s clothes from food spills.
- Jamie S.Verified BuyerReviewingWaterproof Bib, OasisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAdorable
Best bibs!! Large enough to catch all the mess and the sweetest prints.
- JillVerified ReviewerReviewingWaterproof Bib 2 Pack, BlueI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat bibs!
These bibs are great - we mainly use these for bottle drinking or foods when we spoon feed baby. (We use sleeved bibs for baby led eating). They keep our baby dry, material is very soft, good stitching, well made overall. I do wish they were a bit bigger or adjustability for a larger size range around the neck. Other than that these are our favorite bibs and we’ve tried many different ones.
- Rivers’ m.ReviewingWaterproof Bib, Signature DotI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat bib!
We were looking for a bib for our 6 month old that is now learning to eat purées. Wanted a fabric bib with more coverage, easy to put on, absorbs some liquid/purée…not that difficult to find but we chose these since they’re made in USA. Really love these, met all the criteria above and super cute and soft. Pricey for bibs but willing to pay a higher price for stuff and things made in the USA. The neckline is a tad small, would like it to be more adjustable. We’ve bought so many different bibs, but these are by far our favorite.
Free & Easy 30 Day Returns
Stellar SF-Based Customer Service
Free Shipping Over $150